Research and strategy are the building blocks of successful marketing and advertising efforts, and no one knows it all better than Megan Averell, founder of The Insight Inn.
In this 55 minute episode of Ad Chatter, Megan and I talk about:
- The importance of going out and talking to consumers “in the wild”
- How consumers’ attitudes have changed during the pandemic
- Why one brand discovered the wrong way to “surprise and delight” customers
- How to make focus groups more productive
- Whether advertising in the Super Bowl is a good investment
- The easiest way to do research on a limited budget